FINAL INTERVIEWS: 18 & 19 JANUARY 2017
To apply, please send your SCHIFFERDIENCSBUCH and CV as soon as possible? If you are a suitable applicant, we will revert with further details.
- DECKSMEN: No experience necessary, must speak fluent English, be motivated, energetic and have a positive attitude. Must obtain the Shifferdiensbuch and be endorsed as DECKSMAN by the Marine Administration in Germany. Approved applicants will need to be available to join by the 1st February 2017.
- SAILORS : A minimal of 3 year experience will be required in order to apply for this position, of which 1 year should be on the Rhine. The Schifferdiensbuch should be endorsed by Germany for the SAILOR position.
- MACHINISTS : The Schifferdiensbuch should be endorsed by Germany for the MACHINIST position.
- STEERSMEN : The Schifferdiensbuch should be endorsed by Germany for the MACHINIST position.
- CAPTAINS 1ST & 2ND : Must have a Patent for the position.
We look forward to hearing from you & Wish you Good Luck!
A to Z Manning Varna Team!