CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES INTERVIEW – 24th NOVEMBER 2017, ASST. WAITERS
CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES
JUNIOR / ASST.WAITERS
INTERVIEWS – 24th NOVEMBER 2017
(Monthly income $900 – $1800)
We are currently seeking highly motivated Waiters to join the Hospitality Team of Carnival Cruise Lines. Carnival is one of the world’s largest cruise companies, with a new ship being built almost every year.
In order to be selected for this fantastic opportunity you will need to be fluent in English have experience working in a similar role for a minimal of 1 year, be presentable and well groomed and have great hospitality skills.
Life on board means working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week for the 7 months that you are on board. Each cruise you will be entitled to 1 half day off. Here you can take the time to attend a shore excursion or simply explore the destination on your own.
– Must be fluent in conversational English
– Must be Punctual
– Must be self disciplined and have good communication skills
– Must be a self motivated person and pay attention to detail
– Must be able to work well in a Team
– Must be able to complete assigned tasks without supervision
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
– Will assist the Waiters and collect food orders from galley to
– Assist with the food service if necessary
– Will carry out duties as directed by the Waiter
– Will serve his/her guests to the highest Company Standards,
– Perform various duties including : embarkation duties,
afternoon tea service, buffet
– breakfast/lunch duties in addition to normal restaurant duties,
also including cleaning duties
– Assist with Room Service, and breakfast/lunch buffet service
– Helps to set up special events and functions
– Attends all the training as directed by the supervisors.
– This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with one of
the world’s leading Cruise brands.
– Travel to the world’s most exotic destinations.
– Accommodation, meals and uniforms provided.
– Working on board is a great opportunity to save money.
– Free training offered in the Crew Training Center.
(Learn a new language, maybe become a Manager!)
– Opportunity for growth and development
– Recreational facilities available for crew (Internet Cafe’, Crew
Bar, Crew Gym, Crew Mess Room, Crew Training Center,
Crew Administration Office, Crew Parties).
– Be rewarded for outstanding performance (Employee of the
– Long term Employment Opportunity
To apply for this position please send your updated CV and recent photo to:
office: +359 52 501010
We look forward to hearing from you.
The A to Z Manning Varna Team!